Sewer user fee payments should be mailed to the following address:
Delaware County Regional Sewer District
PO Box 614
Lewis Center, Ohio 43035
Understanding Your Sewer Bill:
- The Regional Sewer District is a Delaware County owned and operated Sanitary Sewer Utility and Wastewater Treatment Provider.
- The Delaware County Regional sewer District does not provide trash or water service.
- Service billing occurs quarterly on a flat rate basis per residential equivalent. Commercial properties may be subject to sampling strength surcharges.
- Service rates are not dependent upon your water usage. Vacant properties continue to be billed until the property is sold.
- Sewer bills will be sent out during the first week of February, May, August, and November.
- Sewer payments are due on March 10th, June 10th, September 10th, and December 10th.
- Failure to receive a bill does not relieve responsibility for payment when it is due.
- Delaware County does not provide credits for utilizing deduct meters during lawn irrigation because sewer charges are not based on water consumption.
Delinquent Account Information:
- A 5% late penalty will be added to any fees that remain unpaid after the due date.
- Delinquent sewer fees, together with any penalties or miscellaneous charges, will be certified to the real estate property tax list and duplicate in accordance with the Ohio Revised Code Section 6117.02 Per Delaware County Resolution 16-720, certification will occur once an account is more than ninety days past due and the amount exceeds $25.00.
If you are moving, please call our office for a pro-rated amount prior to your closing date. Do not pay the total on your bill.
- Mail: Send payment coupon and check in enclosed envelope.
- Pay in Person (credit card, check, or exact change only): 50 Channing Street, 2nd Floor, Delaware Ohio 43015.
- Credit card and E-Check payments online: https://regionalsewer.co.delaware.oh.us. Click on billing tab, then pay bill online. One-time only or recurring payments can be scheduled. A convenience fee will apply.
- Automatic Payments: Sign up to have payments automatically deducted from a designated personal checking or savings account. Go to https://regionalsewer.co.delaware.oh.us. Print and fill out application, attach a voided check and mail to address on application. There is no fee for using automatic payments.
- Online Bill Pay: Since Delaware County bills based on a flat rate, residential customers are able to schedule recurring payments through your own bank’s online bill pay. You would only need to update the scheduled amount when there is a rate change. Contact your bank for details about scheduling recurring payments through their online bill pay services.